The leading Human-Centered Solutions consulting firm imparts its expertise to boost organizational evolution, backed by a first-in-the-industry Outcome Guarantee
FALLS CHURCH, VIRGINIA — August 30, 2016 – Evans Incorporated announces today that it has continued to expand its footprint as a smart leader in driving successful Human-Centered strategic initiatives with the launch of its comprehensive CAARMA™ Solutions and Product Suite.
After developing these solutions and products for some of the largest and best known organizations across multiple industries, Evans has transformed them into a first-of-its-kind platform that can drive successful outcomes and bottom-line impact to a wide range of organizations through its diagnostic-driven, risk-managed approach.
By focusing on the human element within an organization, the true Critical Success Factor (CSF) for new initiatives and investments, the CAARMA™ Solutions and Product Suite helps smart leaders guide their employee teams to a successful outcome. Evans’ CAARMA™ Solutions and Products are a blend of their comprehensive suite of services, assessments, and training techniques with a human-centered approach. This creates the perfect balance between the technical solution and behavioral approach required to assist their customers as they navigate start-up challenges, growth initiatives, and technology-based projects.
CAARMA™ has the solutions for:
• Those within organizations who see the potential benefits of new initiatives and investments and/or are threatened by competitive, environmental, technological, or market pressures;
• Executives who have tried to implement strategic initiatives and failed; and
• Leaders in organizations dealing with generational or cultural differences, integration of new IT systems, start-up challenges, or know they need to truly transform and reposition for sustainable future growth.
One of the unique components of CAARMA™ is its Change Readiness Assessment, an engineered approach for identifying and minimizing risks associated with strategic initiatives. The CAARMA™ approach follows several key, phased steps, including:
• Diagnose the readiness for change based on the current situation and the nature of the initiative;
• Identify specific mitigation techniques and develop the plan;
• Deploy the techniques in accordance with the plan; and
• Monitor & Evaluate the impact of the mitigation techniques, assess benefits delivered, and evaluate whether the change has been institutionalized.
The CAARMA™ Solutions and Product Suite is accompanied by a first-in-the-industry Outcome Guarantee, resulting from Evans’ intrinsic confidence in its ability to effect lasting organizational success and growth when it delivers the solution.
“We launched CAARMA™ with the belief that success begets success,” said Evans’ Founder and CEO, Sue Evans. “The process CAARMA™ employs is focused on a sequential, inclusive approach to empower organizations and their employees to successfully embrace and profit from new initiatives and investments while working more effectively together. As a result, our clients can maximize the full potential of these efforts and reach the ROI – Real Operational Impact®.”
For more information about Evans Incorporated and the CAARMA™ Solutions and Product Suite, please visit www.evansincorporated.com/CAARMA.
About Evans Incorporated
Evans Incorporated is an established and industry-leading Human-Centered Solutions and Products provider, broadly recognized for creating ROI – Real Operational Impact® for its customers. Evans is propelled by the remarkable and significant impact of its unique, human-centered, “both brain” approach and innovative products. Over its 22-year history, Evans has provided its holistic, human-centered strategies and approaches, both domestically and abroad, to customers across a number of sectors, including Healthcare, Financial Services, Aviation, International Development and Government. For more information about Evans Incorporated, please visit www.evansincorporated.com.