Did you know that latest estimates forecast the Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) industry to be worth $82 Billion over the next 5 years? However, organizations are struggling to capitalize on this limitless potential, especially if they don’t understand the regulatory boundaries. So what exactly is UAS, and what does it mean for your organization?
If you’re a commercial and public sector manager or executive focused on the use of drones and their potential but unsure of where to start, then look no further! Join three firms specializing in Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Solutions, Evans Incorporated, Dynamis, and Noblis, for their upcoming UAS Panel event, Propelling Business and Government to New Heights — Institutionalizing the Full Potential of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) on Thursday, May 25th from 7:30am – 10:00am, at the Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce (NOVA Chamber). This panel discussion will help you answer the following questions:
- What do I need to know to plan how best establish, operate, or scale my drone operations or programs?
- How can organizations best work with the government to obtain unique authorization or waivers for unmanned operations?
- What are some of the more creative uses of this technology that have helped these organizations that might benefit others?
- For companies thinking about starting a new drone program, or early adopters, what observations or advice would you have based on what you have seen and experienced?
- What do you think will be most critical to monitor over the next 12-18 months for organizations that try to align their own drone operations and investment strategies with the evolving marketplace?
This unique event will provide participants with the opportunity to talk and network face-to-face with a cross-section of industry representatives about ongoing regulatory, security, operational, and technological changes driving the integration of drones into the National Airspace System (NAS), your businesses, and our economy.
Registration is limited — click here for more information and register by May 18th to secure your spot!