Position-level: Independent Contractor
Hours per week: Part Time (10 hours/week average) (1099)
The Evans’ Experience
Evans Incorporated is a growing management consulting firm with over 20 years of experience and a dynamic team of talented consultants and thought leaders who deliver human centered change that works. Our success comes from developing humble trusted advisor relationships with diverse clients and by delivering innovative services with a team of right- and left-brained consultants. We celebrate our values of delighting clients, demonstrating integrity, striving for exceptional quality, exhibiting leadership, fostering commitment and practicing fiscal responsibility every day.
Our talented consultants help our clients navigate around the upheaval of change and conflict induced from reorganizations, downsizing, outsourcing, reengineering, IT rollouts and other periods of corporate stress and realize the greatest benefits of change with the least disruption. Evans has an immediate need for bright, motivated business management consultant in our Northern Virginia office and at client sites in DC.
Who Is the Client
Primary Customers will be the DOT Security Dept. and various FAA Security Depts.
Desired Skills and Traits
- Working effectively and collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment
- Organization and time management
- Demonstrated experience in the federal contracting personnel security environment
- Attention to detail, particularly in complex instructions to personnel completing clearance and badging processes as well as in the quality assurance reviews of submitted information
- Multi-tasking – ability to handle multiple projects and clients at one time
- Customer service oriented with a knowledge of principles and procedures for providing excellent customer service. This includes needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of principles and methods of DOT/FAA Security Badge application process
- Prefer previous DOT/FAA Security Badge process experience
- Ability to use discretion when handling sensitive personal information
- HS diploma and Microsoft Office skills in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Five to ten years of related experience
- May be required to get a DOT clearance
What Position Will Entail
- Initiating badge application process for new employees or subcontractors
- Initiating badge renewal process for employees or subcontractors
- Act as liaison between badge applicant, Evans Program Manager, and customer
- Maintain attention to detail in tracking badge application process from initiation through badge receipt. Also, must recover badges for employees/subcontractors who leave their program or organization.
- Communicate comfortably with all employees/subcontractors, conveying respect and instilling confidence in ability to satisfy their needs
- Gathering and analyzing information, documenting instructional materials and procedures as processes change. Communicate changes to all interested parties.
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal, with the ability to communicate issues to all levels of management
- Strong attention to detail, strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Working environment will primarily be self-directed and could be based on site or remote.
- Travel possible to client locations in Washington, DC or Cambridge, MA
Evans will provide access to its e-mail, project management, timekeeping, and file sharing systems. The selected independent contractor will provide their own laptop. Work will be performed on-site at Evans Offices in designated subcontractor workstations, with accommodations for remote work and telework made as-needed.
This position will be paid $40/hr.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com