We help the healthcare industry navigate complex regulatory, operational, and policy changes
In today’s complex healthcare landscape, organizations must balance patient-centered care with emergent regulatory requirements for quality and safety. Evans’ suite of of solutions helps healthcare organizations improve adoption, increase proficiency, and achieve optimized results.
With more than 25 years of experience in the healthcare industry, the Evans team provides customized solutions that drive sustained improvement— with a human touch. Evans’ human-centered CAARMA™ approach enables healthcare clients to:
- Overcome competitive, environmental, technological, or market pressures to achieve the ROI – Real Operational Impact® – of new initiatives and investments;
- Adapt to new models of doing business, such as complying with the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS);
- Develop plans to meet regulatory changes in a continuously evolving and uncertain political landscape;
- Transform and reposition the organization for sustainable future growth.
Our expertise in the healthcare industry allows us to use proven methods to address the realities of change at the enterprise, group, and individual levels; take the appropriate steps; identify and address root causes; and support long-term success.
Unlike typical healthcare consultants that over-promise and under-deliver, the Evans healthcare team stays with clients for the long haul. Evans advisors make sure that what is recommended is actually implemented to address the issues at hand – while prioritizing action steps to ensure the best possible outcomes.
Who We Work With
Our team experience includes:
- Customized Healthcare Emergency Preparedness Solutions to comply with complex CMS Requirements
- Program management for a large government healthcare client undertaking a consolidation of patient account operations nationwide
- Establishing standard processes, oversight, mentoring, and training to contribute to improved revenue generation for various healthcare entities
- Managing employee/patient satisfaction in healthcare systems, to include administering and analyzing surveys, conducting focus groups, and incorporating results into robust reports with recommendations for improvement based on feedback and industry best practices