Position-level: Mid to Senior-Level Consultant (8+ years with Masters, 10+ years without Masters)
The Evans’ Experience
Evans Incorporated is a growing management consulting firm with over 20 years of experience and a dynamic team of talented consultants and thought leaders who deliver human centered change that works. Our success comes from developing humble trusted advisor relationships with diverse clients and by delivering innovative services with a team of right- and left-brained consultants. We celebrate our values of delighting clients, demonstrating integrity, striving for exceptional quality, exhibiting leadership, fostering commitment and practicing fiscal responsibility every day.
Our talented consultants help our clients navigate around the upheaval of change and conflict-induced from reorganizations, downsizing, outsourcing, reengineering, IT rollouts and other periods of corporate stress and realize the greatest benefits of change with the least disruption. Evans has an immediate need for a bright, motivated business management consultant in our Northern Virginia office and at client sites in DC.
About the Customer
Evans is currently recruiting for multiple change strategist positions.
Desired Skills and Traits
- Strong, formal, written communications
- High attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and operate proactively.
- Experience improving quality, efficiency and effectiveness by which client program information is shared and communicated internally and externally to organization.
- Ability to influence progress and achieve goals in environments where client presence and sponsorship of individual work tasks varies significantly.
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment with a variety of tasks and challenges to fuel your growth.
- Ability to work well with managers and task leads in the federal government.
- Capacity to view challenges from others’ perspectives and create connection on a shared understanding while still remaining focused on the task at hand.
- Aptness to balance between a flexible demeanor and structured organization as demands require.
- Ability to package information in a way that’s understandable for an external audience.
- Ability to develop and implement effective change strategies
- Background in delivering change management training a plus
- Demonstrated thought leadership in change management discipline through publications and or presentations, etc is preferred
- Prosci or CCMP certification is required
What Position Will Entail
- Facilitating strategic planning meetings and developing key messages with senior executives
- Ability to assess and identify key change risks and lead development and execution of organizational change strategies
- Development and execution of change communications strategies, including messaging, modality and frequency of communications
- Stakeholder management through consistent and timely engagement on change initiative progress and implications of the change
- Change impact monitoring support through collection and analysis of behavioral change metrics
- Ongoing Change Risk Analysis and recalibration of change tactics to continue driving progress on transformative initiatives
- Ability to provide advice on managing a portfolio of change initiatives for a PMO or organizational unit
- Contract management and execution
- Play an active role in all aspects of client engagement: gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, developing and communicating recommendations, documenting instructional materials and procedures, presenting results to management, implementation, and extracting information needed for formal reports or status updates.
Evans is proud to offer opportunities for professional development, competitive salaries, financial rewards, comprehensive benefits package, and retirement savings including:
- Unique and award-winning culture
- Generous Paid time off (PTO) program
- Comprehensive Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short Term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401K plan with company contributions
- Flexible work schedule
- Future growth opportunities and movement within company
- Professional development and tuition reimbursement programs
- Exciting and challenging work environment
To apply for this job email your resume and a half page write up defining what human-centered means to you, including an example of how you put it into practice to email@example.com