Position-level: Mid-level to Senior Consultant (Bachelors with 5-10 years of experience)
The Evans’ Experience
Evans Incorporated is a growing management consulting firm with over 20 years of experience and a dynamic team of talented consultants and thought leaders who deliver human centered change that works. Our success comes from developing humble trusted advisor relationships with diverse clients and by delivering innovative services with a team of right- and left-brained consultants. We celebrate our values of delighting clients, demonstrating integrity, striving for exceptional quality, exhibiting leadership, fostering commitment and practicing fiscal responsibility every day.
Our talented consultants help our clients navigate around the upheaval of change and conflict-induced from reorganizations, downsizing, outsourcing, reengineering, IT rollouts and other periods of corporate stress and realize the greatest benefits of change with the least disruption. Evans has an immediate need for a bright, motivated business management consultant in our Northern Virginia office and at client sites in DC.
About the Customer
Our client’s organization is comprised of 950 employees who provide program management and engineering guidance to technical program development and implementation. Our project serves the human capital needs for our client by developing programs that support employee retention and new employee recruitment.
Desired Skills and Traits
- Working effectively and collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment
- Organization and time management
- Working in the federal consulting environment
- Program Management
- Multi-tasking – ability to handle multiple projects and clients at one time
- Customer service oriented with a knowledge of principles and procedures for providing excellent customer service. This includes needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of data integration, particularly via SharePoint applications and other tools.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for human capital management including recruitment and retention
- Ability to produce infographics and other compelling communication pieces
What Position Will Entail
- Highly collaborative working environment, on site between 3-4 days per week
- Maintain attention to detail while scheduling meetings involving multiple stakeholders, planning agendas, facilitating meetings, and following up with attendees regarding actions
- Communicate comfortably with customers at varying levels of seniority, conveying respect and instilling confidence in ability to satisfy their needs
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal, with the ability to communicate issues to all levels of management.
- Strong attention to detail, strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Team-based working environment
- You will work in teams typically consisting one to three consultants
- Play an active role in all aspects of client engagement: gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, developing and communicating our recommendations, presenting results to management, and implementation.
- Prepare communication materials for executives and field managers.
- Respond to short-turnaround assignments for analyzing and communicating information
- Develop and leverage network of clients and other consultants for information gathering and dissemination.
- Coordinate shifting priorities while tracking action items, documenting work completed, and producing summary reports.
- Training managers on new tools, capturing any gaps in the tools, and communicating those gaps back to the tool developers
- Acting as liaison between offices to ensure smooth day-to-day operations as tools are implemented and refined.
Evans is proud to offer opportunities for professional development, competitive salaries, financial rewards, comprehensive benefits package, and retirement savings including:
- Unique and award-winning culture
- Generous Paid time off (PTO) program
- Comprehensive Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short Term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401K plan with company contributions
- Flexible work schedule
- Future growth opportunities and movement within company
- Professional development and tuition reimbursement programs
- Exciting and challenging work environment
To apply for this job email your resume and a half page write up defining what human-centered means to you, including an example of how you put it into practice to email@example.com