Position-level: Mid-level to Senior Consultant (Master’s degree and at least 3-5 years of experience, a BS degree and at least 6 years’ experience, or, in lieu of a degree, at least 15 years of related experience)
The Evans’ Experience
Evans Incorporated is a growing management consulting firm with over 20 years of experience and a dynamic team of talented consultants and thought leaders who deliver human centered change that works. Our success comes from developing humble trusted advisor relationships with diverse clients and by delivering innovative services with a team of right- and left-brained consultants. We celebrate our values of delighting clients, demonstrating integrity, striving for exceptional quality, exhibiting leadership, fostering commitment and practicing fiscal responsibility every day.
Our talented consultants help our clients navigate around the upheaval of change and conflict-induced from reorganizations, downsizing, outsourcing, reengineering, IT rollouts and other periods of corporate stress and realize the greatest benefits of change with the least disruption. Evans has an immediate need for a bright, motivated business management consultant in our Northern Virginia office and at client sites in DC.
About the Customer
The client organization supports the budgetary, financial, and human capital resource management and administration for an organization of approximately 500 government employees and over 1,000 contractors. The work of this organization focuses on sustaining the systems used to enable Air Traffic Control within the high-altitude air traffic domains. Key functions include program management, systems engineering, site support, field automation support, system test, and others that, together, work directly with field personnel, as well as large capital programs that will have an impact on the National Air Space.
Desired Skills and Traits
- Organization and time management
- Experience in the federal consulting environment
- Multi-tasking – ability to handle multiple projects and clients at one time
- Customer service oriented with a knowledge of principles and procedures for providing excellent customer service.
- Experience in the areas of project management, business/financial management, business process analysis and redesign, strategic planning, and/or process improvement
- A strong background in financial planning and analysis
- The ability to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders
- The ability to identify gaps in processes and make the necessary steps to fix them
What Position Will Entail
This position will work with the client to design and implement processes, tools, and trainings needed to improve the manner in which program budgets are defined, implemented and reported.
The scope of this role includes, but is not limited to:
- Engaging in Business Process Reengineering (BPR) improvement efforts for key organizational Business Office processes
- Creating cost estimates and cost estimation procedures related to the organization’s Core Services
- Assisting in the creation and implementation of processes that allow the organization to effectively track and monitor their portfolio of National Airspace System systems/capabilities
- Conducting business process trainings for the organization’s System, Front Line, and Functional Managers
- Assisting, from a financial perspective, in workforce planning efforts
- Assessing proposed funding impacts and generating related funding justifications
- Assessing, and developing processes for the assessment of, budget requirements from incoming systems/programs
- Collecting and analyzing business analytics to provide data for strategic planning efforts
Evans is proud to offer opportunities for professional development, competitive salaries, financial rewards, comprehensive benefits package, and retirement savings including:
- Unique and award-winning culture
- Generous Paid time off (PTO) program
- Comprehensive Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short Term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401K plan with company contributions
- Flexible work schedule
- Future growth opportunities and movement within company
- Professional development and tuition reimbursement programs
- Exciting and challenging work environment
To apply for this job email your resume and a half page write up defining what human-centered means to you, including an example of how you put it into practice to email@example.com