Position Level: Senior Consultant (minimum of 5 relevant years of experience related to the desired skills and traits listed below)
Hours per week: Full time (40 hours/week)
The Evans’ Experience
Evans Incorporated is a growing management consulting firm with over 25 years of experience and a dynamic team of talented consultants and thought leaders who deliver human-centered change that works. Our success comes from developing humble trusted advisor relationships with diverse clients and by delivering innovative services with a team of right- and left-brained consultants. We celebrate our values of delighting clients, demonstrating integrity, striving for exceptional quality, exhibiting leadership, fostering commitment and practicing fiscal responsibility every day.
Our talented consultants design experiences to help our clients navigate the upheaval of transformation induced by reorganizations, new technology, and other periods of corporate stress. Our human-centered approaches combine artistry and science to ensure our clients realize the maximum benefit with the least disruption.
About the Customer
A federal program within the aviation industry has a need for a person with an engineering and implementation background with specific experience and knowledge of aeronautical methods for displaying different types of data on a secondary display, e.g., weather data, PIREPS, NOTAMs.
Desired Skills and Traits
- Working effectively and collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment
- Organization and time management
- Working in the federal consulting environment
- Program Management
- Multi-tasking – ability to handle multiple projects and clients at one time
- Customer service oriented with a knowledge of principles and procedures for providing excellent customer service. This includes needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of principles and methods of interface display systems
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for how users will use data from a secondary display to make air traffic control decisions
- The ability to coordinate, engage, and manage stakeholder engagement.
- The ability to think long-term and design a system and implement as appropriate.
What Position Will Entail
- Highly collaborative working environment, on site between 4-5 days per week
- Maintain attention to detail while scheduling meetings involving multiple stakeholders, planning agendas, facilitating meetings, and following up with attendees regarding actions
- Communicate comfortably with customers at varying levels of seniority, conveying respect and instilling confidence in ability to satisfy their needs
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal, with the ability to communicate issues to all levels of management
- Strong attention to detail, strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Travel with some frequency to client locations outside of Atlantic City, NJ (less than 10 nights per month)
- You will work in teams typically consisting of three to five consultants
- Play an active role in all aspects of client engagement: gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, developing and communicating our recommendations, presenting results to management, and implementation.
Evans is proud to offer opportunities for professional development, competitive salaries, financial rewards, comprehensive benefits package, and retirement savings including:
- Unique and award-winning culture
- Generous Paid time off (PTO) program
- Comprehensive Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short Term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401K plan with company contributions
- Flexible work schedule
- Future growth opportunities and movement within company
- Professional development and tuition reimbursement programs
- Exciting and challenging work environment
To apply for this job email your resume and a half page write up defining what human-centered means to you, including an example of how you put it into practice to email@example.com